EXPENSES - AMATEURS & PROS
- All event promoters shall pay all Purse Money to the "PRO"
Fighters "ONLY" on their events.
- All promoters (Unless other arrangements have been agreed to, such as
the National Amateur Tournament) shall pay EVERY Fighter and their Trainer
- CAR TRAVEL EXPENSES: (*.35 - .50 cents per mile traveled OR agreed
amount of gas money) if driving to the event unless other arrangements have
been agreed upon.
- PLANE TRAVEL EXPENSES: Plane fare for
1 fighter and 1 trainer unless other arrangements have been agreed upon.
- HOTEL ROOM EXPENSES: If more than 100
miles away we request that the Event Promoter provide a hotel room for the
fighters and his or her trainers up to 2 trainers unless other arrangements have
been agreed upon.
- MEAL EXPENSES: A requested amount of
between $20 and $40 per person per day for fighters & 1 trainer whether
amateur or pro unless other arrangements have been agreed upon.
Mileage fee could vary if fighters fly in.
Pro Expenses May Vary
- All pro fees are negotiated with the
IKF, the fighter, his manager and the
promoter of the event.
- All title defenses as well must be negotiated with the
IKF in accordance with the minimum
purse amount for World Title Holders.
- These fees will of course be negotiated by the fighter, his/her manager and
the promoter of the event.
- No Amateur Fighter shall be paid ANY PURSE from any bout, nor shall
any amateur be paid any money for participating in any event.
- Any trainer/fighter attempting to receive any fees for fighting, other than
general IKF expenses will be suspended
from the IKF.
- ANY amateur IKF title holder who
receives a fee for fighting, other than general
IKF expenses will be stripped of their
IKF title and registered AS A PRO FIGHTER
in the IKF Rankings.